If you are an Organization Administrator, and one of your user's accounts has been deactivated via SCIM, you can transfer all their owned docs to another user in your organization.
In order to get started, you must be an Organization Administrator and your organization must be on the Enterprise plan.
Transfer all docs for deactivated user
- Open your Organization Admin Console by selecting Organization Settings under the ... menu below your workspace.
- At the bottom of the page, select Manage users
3. Click "Transfer Docs" next to the user who you want to transfer their docs. Note: Only deactivated users appear in this list. If the user is not in this list, they might not be a part of your organization's registered domains, or they may not have been deactivated through your identity provider via SCIM.
4. Type the user you would like to transfer the docs to. Note: Only active organization users appear in this list. If the user is not in this list, they might not be a part of your organization's registered domains.
5. Click Transfer Ownership, and the process will begin – after it completes, you should see "Done transferring docs" appear next to the user.