We are excited to offer a discount to students, teachers and nonprofits
Please read through these qualifications to ensure you're eligible, then reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Are you applying as a student, teacher, or a nonprofit?
- What is your Coda email address?
- What is the email address you want to use for your invoice ( can be same as your Coda email address) ?
- What is the name of the workspace to which we should apply the discount (add link or details on how to get workspace)
- How many people will be using this workspace?
- Please include a link to the website of your school or nonprofit
- If you are a registered as a NPO or NGO, please include any documentation of your non-profit status.
Students and Teachers:
- For teachers or students, what is your academic email address (if different than your Coda email)?
- If you are a teacher or student, please include any verifying information such as student ID card.
We welcome applications from organizations that hold a valid charitable status with either the IRS (must be recognized as tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organizations ) or a local tax service/charity commission.
Current teachers, students and student groups
We welcome applicants from the following groups.
- Nonprofit educational institutions
- School districts and regional service agencies
- Accredited primary, secondary, and tertiary institutions
- Affiliated hospitals, medical centers, and patient care facilities are ineligible.
- Federal and state (or equivalent) government offices, such as Departments of Education, are ineligible