If you have a page that you’d like to share with someone as an un-editable attachment, like an invoice or summary, you can export that page as a PDF directly from Coda on the web. Here’s how:
- Bring your cursor next to your doc title to expose the three-dot menu
- Click the three-dots to open a drop down of doc options
- Select “Save as PDF”
You’ll see a notification that your page is being saved as a PDF. When ready, the page will automatically download in your browser. From there, you can open, move or attach the PDF as needed.
A few things to know about our current support for PDFs directly from Coda:
- You can only export one page at a time, and must wait for your requested PDF to download before you can start exporting another page.
- At this time, we only support export of individual pages to PDF; we do not support exporting entire docs
- PDFs will export as 8.5 X 11, in portrait orientation. Landscape or size A4 are not currently supported.
- Wide tables will not be shrunk to fit the page, which may result in columns from wide tables being cut off in the exported PDF
- While hyperlinks are clickable and will bring you to the indicated website, references within the page (to people, tables, rows or other pages) are not clickable navigation objects