Cover photos are large header images that live at the top of your doc. To set a cover image:
- Hover over the first line of text (Title) in your section's canvas.
- Select "Options."
- Select "Add cover photo."
After toggling your cover photo on, you may choose from a few options for your photo:
- Choose from Unsplash allows you to search a directory of free stock photos for your doc.
- Upload Image allows you to upload your own image.
- Reposition allows you to drag and move the image so it is framed within the heading,
- Remove will entirely remove the cover photo from your doc and return to an image-less section (without a placeholder).