When you open a Coda doc on your mobile device, Coda will automatically make sure it looks great by optimizing it for your device. If you're building a doc that you plan to use mostly on mobile and want to check your work, it's easy. Here's the steps:
On a Mac
In the Chrome View menu, choose View , Developer and Developer Tools
Click the Mobile icon in the toolbar
3. Select the type of device you want to use from the dropdown menu:
4. Refresh your browser to see the mobile view
On a PC
Click the ... menu in the upper right of your Chrome Window
2. Choose Developer Tools
3. Click the Mobile icon in the toolbar
4. Select the type of device you want to use from the device dropdown menu
5. Refresh your browser to see the Coda mobile view
Pro Tip: Open your doc in an incognito window so you can see your doc progress on mobile as you build it.
Want to read more about mobile? Head here.